2009/9/25 Kornel Benko <kornel.be...@berlin.de>

> Am Freitag 25 September 2009 schrieb Harry van der Wolf:
>
> > Now I get a "normal" error message
>
> Does this happen with automake too?

With the latest autoconf I get an error during the configure step. So, I
can't build.

> Maybe time to switch to texlive2008? (If that is available on OSX)
>
>        Kornel
>
> -

I just uninstalled TeTex and installed texlive 2007 as that's available.

I now get:

<snip>
THUMBPDF 3.8, 2005/07/06 - Copyright (c) 1999-2005 by Heiko Oberdiek.
*** make png files / run Ghostscript ***
*** clear temp files ***
!!! Error: Cannot open
`/Users/Shared/development/hugin_related/ExternalPrograms/enblendcs/doc/enfuse.pdf'!
/opt/local/bin/texi2dvi: thumbpdf exited with bad status.
/opt/local/bin/texi2dvi: Ignoring its output.
This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.40.3 (Web2C 7.5.6)
 file:line:error style messages enabled.
entering extended mode

<snip>
THUMBPDF 3.8, 2005/07/06 - Copyright (c) 1999-2005 by Heiko Oberdiek.
*** make png files / run Ghostscript ***
*** clear temp files ***
!!! Error: Cannot open
`/Users/Shared/development/hugin_related/ExternalPrograms/enblendcs/doc/enfuse.pdf'!
/opt/local/bin/texi2dvi: thumbpdf exited with bad status.
/opt/local/bin/texi2dvi: Ignoring its output.
[ 62%] makeinfo: Creating
/Users/Shared/development/hugin_related/ExternalPrograms/enblendcs/build/doc/enfuse.html
from
/Users/Shared/development/hugin_related/ExternalPrograms/enblendcs/doc/enfuse.texi
[100%] Built target doc3

When checking, the pdf's seem to be built correctly as the thumbpdf only
provides a thumbnail for the pdf AFAIK.

The html's are not entirely correct as the images are not "available".
Currently the html's are built as split files. This means that inside the
"doc" directory another directory "enblend.html" and "enfuse.html" are
created where all the html files are placed. The png's remain at doc level.
When an unsplit html is created it remains as enfuse.html (file) in the doc
directory at the same level as the png's.
I'm not sure the autoconf does this correct as currently the .configure step
fails.

Harry