Eduardo Pérez wrote:
> I have just committed the Spanish translation to the release notes.
> However, some serious proof-reading will be needing before releasing the
> translated release notes; I hope I will find the time to work on this
> myself, later.

Thank you!

note that commits to the htdocs folder in SVN (the website) are released
almost instantly: Bruno has a cron job running that automatically
synchronize the live website with the htdocs folder in SVN.

that said, it is OK to have work in progress there, especially since the
2009.2.0 release notes are not linked yet from nowhere - they will
become linked when we make the official release announcement later this
weekend (unless a show stopper is discovered).

If we were a commercial endeavour with marketing pazzazz, I would
withhold the code release until the release notes are ready in 47
languages, but since we are just a bunch of people having fun and we
don't mind the general public peeping in on our work-in-progress... the
only thing I'd like to retain from the commercial endeavour with
marketing pazzazz is the launch party. Should we organize one? champagne
for everybody ;-) ???

Yuv