2009/9/24 Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net>

> The release notes for the imminent 2009.2.0 release are here:
>
> http://hugin.sourceforge.net/releases/2009.2.0/
>
> I would appreciate some proof-reading, does it make sense?  Now
> would be a good time to do translations too.
>
> --
> Bruno

Hi Bruno,

Sorry for responding this late, but I only now stumble upon the line:
"For users compiling from source: note that the minimum version of *
wxWidgets* supported is now 2.7.0, libpano13 needs to be at least 2.9.14,
and that Hugin now requires *GLEW* the OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library, *
freeglut* the OpenGL utility toolkit, and *libGLU* the OpenGL utility
library."

This should actually say something like:
"For users compiling from source: note that the minimum version of *
wxWidgets* supported is now 2.7.0, libpano13 needs to be at least 2.9.14,
and that Hugin now requires *GLEW* the OpenGL Extension Wrangler Library, *
freeglut* the OpenGL utility toolkit, and *libGLU* the OpenGL utility
library. Note that the OpenGL utility toolkit and the OpenGL library are
default available frameworks on OSX (GLUT and OpenGL)".

I'm not sure whether leaving it out or adding it will create extra
confusion: "beginner" compilers might try to compile freeglut and opengl on
OSX instead of using the default available frameworks, where "experienced"
compilers might think: "duh, off course, why mentioning it".
I prefer having it in the release notes though as also experienced compilers
might think: "OK, but why not using the default frameworks?", but that's
exactly what cmake does on OSX.

Harry