Hi all

I've run a bunch of randomly taken photos through panomatic. It
identifies control points properly. however some of them are in
landscape orientation and others in portrait. when I try to load them in
Hugin, the following happens:

MainFrame::RestoreLayoutOnNextResize()
ERROR: 16:45:47.279947
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/hugin_base/panodata/Panorama.cpp:2380)
loadPTScript(): Landscape and portrait images can't share a lens
error on script line 3224:
ERROR: 16:45:47.299699
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/hugin_base/panodata/Panorama.cpp:2380)
loadPTScript(): Landscape and portrait images can't share a lens
error on script line 3224:
ERROR: 16:45:47.300454
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/hugin_base/panodata/Panorama.cpp:2380)
loadPTScript(): Landscape and portrait images can't share a lens
error on script line 3224:
ERROR: 16:45:47.301135
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/hugin_base/panodata/Panorama.cpp:2380)
loadPTScript(): Landscape and portrait images can't share a lens
error on script line 3224:
Number of images 20
ContractViolation:
Precondition violation!
Unable to open file ''.
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/foreign/vigra/vigra_impex/codecmanager.cxx:206)

FATAL: 16:45:47.857914
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/hugin_base/huginapp/ImageCache.cpp:653)
getImage(): (): Error during image reading:
Precondition violation!
Unable to open file ''.
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/foreign/vigra/vigra_impex/codecmanager.cxx:206)

'vigra::PreconditionViolation'
   what():
Precondition violation!
Unable to open file ''.
(/home/yuv/src/hugin/trunk/src/foreign/vigra/vigra_impex/codecmanager.cxx:206)

Aborted

will the new layout mode be more flexible about the orientation of the
same lens?

is there anything else we can do to make Hugin work with the same lens,
once in landscape and once in portrait?

Yuv