On Sat 26-Sep-2009 at 16:51 -0400, Yuval Levy wrote:

>will the new layout mode be more flexible about the orientation of the
>same lens?

I think it has a bugfix where hugin would successfully load such a
project, but landscape and portrait images would still be different
'lenses'.

The solution is: don't rotate part of your photo set before
stitching.

>is there anything else we can do to make Hugin work with the same lens,
>once in landscape and once in portrait?

In the panotools model a landscape and portrait image are
fundamentally different.

--
Bruno