On Tue 29-Sep-2009 at 14:46 -0400, Yuval Levy wrote:

>Unless somebody objects, it is time to branch out a new release codeline
>from trunk.

>I would not mind running it once again. Trunk is in a beautiful state,
>builds, is stable, no regression, so I expect this release cycle to be a
>fast and painless one.

I think the trunk is quite stable and could be released in a couple
of weeks.  There are only a handful of new strings for translation
(which are not in the .pot/.po files yet, needs doing).

So do we want a 2009.4.0 release with cpclean and lens-calibration
very soon? or merge the deghosting project and delay the release as
a result?

--
Bruno