Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Freitag 02 Oktober 2009 schrieb paul womack:
>> Kornel Benko wrote:
>>> What I do _not_ understand, why there is proposed to call "make
>>> package_source". Instead I would try this sequence:
>>> svn co ... (as usual)
>> I didn't use svn at all; I downloaded hugin-2009.2.0.tar.gz from
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/hugin/files/hugin/
>>
>> I note you're calling cmake directly; is the stuff about rpmbuild
>> in the wiki now wrong?
>
> I would not say it is wrong. But far too complicated.
> And if it is not working for you, than it may as well be wrong.

My goal is have an install on my Fedora 10 box of
this announced software:

http://hugin.sourceforge.net/releases/2009.2.0/en.shtml

I am prepared to go through a moderately elaborate process
(and was keeping notes so I could help others).

I followed:

http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ#Installation
  How do I compile hugin on my linux machine?
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_Compiling_Fedora

No mention of cmake, except in the context of SVN.

So I either (at this stage) need to make the rpmbuild
thing work, or change to cmake.

I would welcome advise of either (including advise
as to which!)

   BugBear