On Wed 14-Oct-2009 at 03:52 -0700, cri wrote:

>I've just tried to submit a patch for the italian translation of Hugin
>from this page http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=77506&atid=550443
>and I've received an error saying that I need to be registered to
>sourceforge to submit it. When is this changed? I'm doing something
>wrong or do I really need to be registered to send only some
>translation patch?

We have far too many anonymous bug reports in the tracker where we
really need to contact the submitter for more information.

Sorry, this restriction isn't fine grained enough to only apply to
'bugs' and not 'patches'.  You can send me translations directly and
I promise to make sure they get integrated (email bruno at postle
dot net).

--
Bruno