Thanks Bruno,

> HFOV is the horizontal angle of view (or Horizontal Field Of View) of
> the photo.  This can often be calculated from the camera EXIF
> metadata, but some cameras don't write enough information to the
> photo, and some photo editing software discards EXIF data.

How to calculate the HFOV?
Can PanoTools or Hugin calculate ?

I generate the init pto file using the Autopano-sift-C,
but when I use  autooptimiser to process the init pto file,I got the
same error:

HFOV of image leftImage.jpg invalid, trying to read EXIF tags
Unable to read EXIF data from opened file:leftImage.jpg
EXIF reading failed, please specify HFOV with -v

Cheers!

Bob