On Tue 17-Nov-2009 at 17:59 +0100, Milan Knížek wrote:

>The code of src/hugin1/hugin/CPImageCtrl.cpp shows:
>1303             case WXK_DOWN:
>1304 #ifdef __WXMSW__
>1305             case WXK_DELETE:
>1306 #endif
>1307                forward = true;
>
>Getting rid of the #ifdef and #endif lines seems to solve the problem
>with ignored DEL key. At least on Ubuntu 9.10.
>
>I believe there was a reason why the WXK_DELETE key code was defined
>only for WXMSW, the question is whether the reason is still valid now or
>not.

This #ifdef was added in svn 1879:

   2007-01-24  dangelo
     * [r1879] src/hugin/CPImageCtrl.cpp: bugfix: keys in Control point
       editor should work again

This is probably when the delete key stopped working for me on
Linux.  Removing the #ifdef fixes it here (wx-2.8.10).

It would be interesting to see if removing the #ifdef is ok on OS X
too.

--
Bruno