Andreas -

        Thanks a lot!  It looks like you are the
first one who peeks inside the package and not
just drools over the new web layout.

On Dec 20, 2:47 pm, Andreas Metzler <ametz...@downhill.at.eu.org>
wrote:
> There seems to be a tiny bug in the tarball building script, the file
> VERSION is not shipped. This breaks re-running of autoconf, since
> configure.in reads the file's contents.

The bug was fixed in two ways.

1. In the hg repo with rev 741c9aa549cd
       http://enblend.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/enblend/enblend/rev/741c9aa549cd
   This is the clean solution, but it will not
   be effective until 4.1.

2. I refreshed the tarball on SourceForge.  This
   is ugly (*), but it should help a lot of
   people.  When I was at it, I regenerated the
   static manual pages in the "src" directory.

Thanks again,
        Chris

(*) For the SCM non-wizards: The new tarball can
    never be automatically regenerated from the
    repo with e.g. "make dist".  SCM wizards
    become huffy when this happens.