Dear all,

It seems the right way to build hugin as described by Brian.
So far as I know my SDK is outdated since some months, but lacks mainly
of a missing glut component which can be easily added as described in an
old post by me.
To build an installation package was not my task for long time. I only
built the 0.7.0 release package with a patched iss file from repository.
I suppose there are some other guys around who are more familiar with
current state of building an installation.

Guido