Cheers, please bear with my newbie questions:

I'm running through the procedure of [1], adding the tools and adding glut.
Starting with checking out HEAD from trunk (4847).

Now I'm running through the cmakesetup of [1],  however having pointed out
the wxWidgets-2.8.9\lib\vc_lib  there are still some WX dependencies
missing.  Are these redundant or should I change the wxWidget version
included in the SDK?.   (The missing references are for example:  WX_dbgrid,
WX_dbgridd,WX_mono,WX_odbc)

Also, I find no CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE, HUGIN_BUILDER and HUGIN_BUILDATE - Am I
doing something wrong or has this changed since the instructions were
written?

Finally, I thought that cmakesetup would trace all dependencies in the
project, and that these paths would show up in the variables "advance
values" option, but for example pano13.lib  does not.  How come? Is this
dynamic linking?

Cheers
/O

[1] http://wiki.panotools.org/Build_Hugin_for_Windows_with_SDK