Hi all,
while I wish I had the time to try to get my hugin to compile I can at
least do a little on the translation. So here are a few questions:

Could somebody point me out what exactly is meant by "excess" in
"Calculate crop borders such that the final images has the largest area
without excess"? Is it white space?

Does anybody have an idea how to translate (de)ghosting into German (or
with what other terms have other translators come up? I have looked into
French and "Suppression d'éléments fantômes" would be "Unterdrückung von
Phantomelementen". Not so bad, but I'm not content.

Has anybody had an idea how to translate "stitcher". The direct
tranlation doesn't make much sense in German. A nice short term like
"stitcher" would be needed, but I can think of long clumsy expressions only.

Where is "upstream" used?

What about translating "advanced options" with "ausführliche Optionen"?
I haven't seen other occurences of advanced (in this meaning) in hugin.

The translation of "Calculate optimal image size, such that the
resolution in the image center stays similar" has been marked fuzzy. Has
the English original changed? I find "Optimale Bildgröße berechnen, so
dass die Auflösung der Bildmitte etwa der Originalauflösung entspricht"
still quite good.

Output modes again: Has the term "merge" been discussed before? (I can
only remember discussing blending and fusing.) "Verschmelzen" is the
direct translation, I tend to use it.

When saving I get
19:50:36: D:\hugin-trunk\src\translations\de.po:406: number of format
specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match
19:50:36: msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
I can't remember I had changed anything anywhere. Just pulled the
current version and worked on translations as always. I'll rather not
upload the file in this state?

regards
Joachim