Hello,

I'm new to this group and I already searched the archives for an
answer to my question, which seems to be rather simple (but I did not
succeed): I tried to reproduce the simple lens calibration example at
http://hugin.sourceforge.net/tutorials/calibration/en.shtml, but with
not much success. I got really large values for a, b, c, although I
(at last) typed in the same point coordinates as they can be seen in
the screen shots at the webpage. I asked a friend of mine to reproduce
the example, but he too didn't succeed.

Can anyone by any change supply me with the PTO file for the project
on the website -- or any other photograph with the according PTO file
for lens calibration?

The bachground of the question is that the barrel distortion
correction has been implemented in ImageMagick (www.imageMagick.org)
some time ago (partly due to my request) and the IM community now
needs an easy way to determine lens parameters in order to make this
functionality useful.

Greatings from Germany
Wolfgang Hugemann