On 31/12/09 17:25, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 31 Dezember 2009 schrieb James Legg:

>>> Here it's also defined in  /usr/include/wx-2.8/wx/glcanvas.h
>>> but this doesn't seem to be picked up by cmake and make.
>>
>> wxWidgets should be compiled passing --with-opengl as an argument to
>> configure for these definitions. Do you know if your wxWidgets was
>> compiled this way?
>>
>> -James
>
> He is using cmake, so he should add -DENABLE_LAPACK=YES as argument to cmake.
> But even this should not be needed.
>
>       Kornel

Nearly there!
Many thanks to you and James.

As far as I could tell, all the definitions were present and
correct in the right places. But cmake was not picking up
/usr/include/wx-2.8/wx.

So I re-compiled wxWidgets with the following
../configure --with-gtk --enable-unicode --with-opengl

and ran cmake with
cmake "/home/dougb/downloads/hugin-2009.4.0"
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DENABLE_LAPACK=YES

Hugin installed OK.

However running hugin encountered this problem:
"/usr/local/bin/hugin: error while loading shared libraries:
libhuginbase.so.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory".
Needless to say, libhuginbase is in /usr/local/lib.
I have run ldconfig but still get the error message.

Doug.