Am Sonntag 03 Januar 2010 schrieb Doug:
> However running hugin encountered this problem:
> "/usr/local/bin/hugin: error while loading shared libraries:
> libhuginbase.so.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory".
> Needless to say, libhuginbase is in /usr/local/lib.
> I have run ldconfig but still get the error message.

You may need a symbolic link. Are you sure there is the file
/usr/local/lib/libhuginbase.so.0.0?

This is what I have there

# ls  /usr/local/lib/libhuginbase.so*
        /usr/local/lib/libhuginbase.so  /usr/local/lib/libhuginbase.so.0.0
# file  /usr/local/lib/libhuginbase.so*
        /usr/local/lib/libhuginbase.so:     symbolic link to
`libhuginbase.so.0.0'
        /usr/local/lib/libhuginbase.so.0.0: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object,
x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, not stripped

        Kornel
--
Kornel Benko
kornel.be...@berlin.de