Dale Beams <drbe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> I'm building the binary from source exactly as in the wiki.  I'm
> building enblend, libpano13, hugin, and autopano-sift-c

> My distro has the following binary through aptitude:

> autopano-sift{a} enblend{a} enfuse{a} hugin hugin-data{a}
> hugin-tools{a} libpano13-1{a} libpano13-bin{a}

> Autopano arguments are:

> --maxmatches %p --projection %f,%v %o %i
[...]

Hello,
The big obvious difference is that Ubuntu's binary defaults to using
autopano-sift (mono), while you are building autopano-sift-c.

You could try using the distro'sautopano-sift (mono) with the
source-built binary by adding

autopano-complete --points %p -o %o %i

as cp-generator.

I am just guessing, but this grabbed my eye.

cu andreas
so grateful to you.'