Hi,

I know that Skip is currently busy with another project.
I'm a bit busy with other stuff right now (ImageFuser and KImageFuser). I'll
try to make the 2010.0.0 Release build tomorrow and after that one the new
trunk with Thomas' patches/enhancements.
And then the new ImageFuser and early next week hopefully the new
KImageFuser.

Harry