On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:27 PM, prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 21, 12:14 am, Bruno Postle <br...@postle.net> wrote:
>
>> Now that you say it is broken and is removing useful strings, we
>> need to know exactly what they are (or just one example) so we can
>> figure out where it is going wrong.
>
> Well, I said that before a couple of times. It's good that somebody
> finally cares :)
>
> After running diff I can say that it removes all references to
> translations/xrc.cpp

Hi Alexandre.

translations/xrc.cpp is the temporary file holding all strings from
the XRC files. If it removes all references, then there's something
very wrong with it... you've probably hit a bug somewhere in the
script or there's something different in your environment which we
have to investigate.

Could you please send me (or to the list):

. the way you're running the script and its output
. the generated .po file (the one you're translating where the error is)

If you prefer or need, I'm "ademar" on freenode. I'll be glad to help.

Cheers,
  - Ademar

--
Ademar de Souza Reis Jr.