On Apr 13, 3:23 pm, Martin Lukeš <martin.merid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And if I want to keep already marked points, but since those two
> pictures in Control Points tab are rotated differently to each other
> (say 90 degrees), I want MANUALLY rotate one of those pictures.

I've seen this as well (more with autopano-sift-c, iirc).  What I've
noticed is that two completely unrelated images will have a common
control point.  Running Celeste manually has helped with this, and
also going through the control points tab and looking for images that
are not neighbors but have a single control point anyway.  Deleting
such control points and rerunning the optimization almost always
works.

So I don't think what we'd want is a way to manually force the
rotation of the images, but rather a smarter weeding out of erroneous
control points.  So maybe a final pass in the CP generators that weeds
out control point matches for two images under a minimum
(configurable) threshold (like, 1-5?).