I've been making some of the windows installers in the past. However,
my computer with my hugin build environment on it died and I have not
had this high enough on my personal priority list get everything
together again and continue building installers. So I did not make the
installer for the latest version, and apparently nobody else did.
However, it is quite simple to do so for anyone who has a build
environment that can build hugin and has a current version of each of
its dependencies. One or two adjustments in a text file, and a button
press, that's all.
If anyone wants to give it a shot and the instructions in the SDK are
not sufficient, just contact me off-list, with perhaps a cc to the
group, as I don't check back here regularly at the moment.

Allard