Lukáš Jirkovský wrote:
> if it means extra work for
> you I don't have any bigger problem with sourceforge user name.

editing a text file with a few entries is no extra work, really.

my current limitation is that all my office, including the server on
which I have the mirrored SVN repository, is in boxes. If everything
works as planned, I'll be unpacking it on Friday. Don't know yet how
long it will take to reconnect to the internet, though. If the cold
joint on my frankenbook does not get worse, I'll find a hotspot
somewhere for the basics.

have a good week
Yuv