Hi Harry,

Harry van der Wolf schrieb:
Hi,

I tried to file a bug via the tracker on "https://code.launchpad.net/~pablo.dangelo/hugin/panomatic-lib";, but I can't find how to do that. Has the Launchpad bug tracker been activated for panomatic-lib?

I haven't looked at the bug tracker setup on launchpad yet, probably that needs some more work. In the long term, this will be merged in the hugin source tree anyway.

When starting to run a 64bit (x86_64) version of the patent-free panomatic it segfaults. It doesn't matter whether I start it with options or without options. Please note that "panomatic" is referred to as "patfree-panomatic" as I renamed it to "patfree-panomatic" to prevent confusion with "the other" panomatic.

Ok, so it crashes also if invoked without images? Can you post the detailed steps (commands to run) to reproduce the bug?

I copied the crash report into to this mail. I hope it makes sense to the experts as it doesn't to me.

Not really. the best thing would be a compilation in debug mode (set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE to Debug), and run it under gdb:

$ gdb patfree-panomatic
$ r -o crash.pto image1 image2
$ bt

That would help a lot!