Hi Harry,

Harry van der Wolf schrieb:
Hi,

2010/4/23 Pablo d'Angelo <pablo.dang...@web.de <mailto:pablo.dang...@web.de>>

I had already built a debug version. I hoped that would create a better crash report.

First a gdb run starting panomatic (I renamed it back) without parameters:

Hmm, if the crash happens even without arguments, then it must be something very early in the program. I tried reproducing it on my machine (64 bit linux), but I couldn't find any problem with valgrind. Unfortunately, the your backtrace is very strange, and I don't see any symbols from panomatic in it. They all seem to be from the system linker.

The first thing panomatic does is to print its usage:

Pan-o-matic 0.9.4 by Anael Orlinski - nao...@naouel.org

It seems that you don't even get this message, so the problem occurs before the main() function is executed. This could be due to the instantiations of some global C++ objects, which is are created before the main() function is executed. I think this mostly happens in the zthread library. Maybe there is something wrong with the way I use CMake to build the zthread library.

The keypoints program doesn't link to zthread, can you try running this and see if it also crashes?

ciao
  Pablo