Le 01/05/2010 09:13, Emad ud din Butt a écrit :
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 7:15 PM, Zoran Zorkic <zo...@gmx.net
<mailto:zo...@gmx.net>> wrote:

    I've done some more testing.
    Tested building a spherical pano from the original photos to the
    rendered equiangular image. Used APSC for CP generation.

    Turion64 x2 nVidia 6100 Win7 64bit: perfect
    Sempron64 nVidia 6800gt WinXP SP2 32bit: perfect *

    I have no other graphics cards ATM to test it but it seems that the
    trouble with the preview window is directly connected to it. It seems
    it mostly affects old cards, so, maybe upgrade the card?

As I previously indicated, maybe not clearly enough, it worked 2 or 3 times on my PC, but most of the time the fast preview crashed.

So I suspect a memory initialization problem which may disturb the test on CPU and/or graphic card capabilities.

My 2 cents.