Good day All,
 There seems to have been some big developments for Linear panoramas lately,
as such the great advice Bruno has been dishing up for such projects pre
X,Y,Z may be superseded (I think)
 But the panotools wiki page on mosaic
(http://wiki.panotools.org/Stiching_a_photo-mosaic) seems to be a stub,
lacking a workflow for uninitiated users such as myself.

Is there a definitive workflow that I can follow (and append to the
aforementioned wiki page)?

Questions in my mind are of the following (and more...):
 Do we still need to correct the images with full beforehand, are there any
special arguments to give to the alignment tool (ie pablos panomatic), what
optimizations for which conditions (which preset if at all), etc. dragging
in preview... etc.

Thank you all.
Jasper