Hullo Yuv,

On May 17, 1:28 pm, Yuv <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:
[snip]
> patch committed and pushed to the repo on SF, thanks Thomas.  The
> notify hook had a problem so I am not sure that an email has been sent
> to hugin-cvs as it should have. I have tried to fix it in the hgrc -
> will need another commit / push to test.

I just did an update to my working copy, and 'cmake .' now generates
rev.txt, but doesn't echo the revision number while it does it's
stuff.
Not sure if that is an issue, but it does seem a good idea to have the
revision number echoed to screen.
For the record the revision number is 645a8acc3d37
Under svn 'make package_source' generated a tar.gz archive of 11.6MB
(svn5155). The same procedure now generates an archive of 60.5MB which
includes the '.hg' dir of 49.9MB. Is it necessary for '.hg' to be
included in the source package?

Cheers,
Terry