On Tue 13-Jul-2010 at 13:04 -0400, Yuval Levy wrote:
On July 13, 2010 12:47:03 pm Jan Martin wrote:
I would love to see that GPSImgDirection (the direction the middle of the
pano looks) is calculated from source images, hugin settings and the added.

Should not be too difficult to do:  take the GPSImgDirection of a single image.
Add it to that image's yaw value and you get the GPSImgDirection relative to
the panorama's coordinates.

There is other similar stuff that needs doing. We should be noting useful info such as the projection type, parameters, cropping and field of view in the comments (much like qtpfsgui/luminancehdr does with tonemapping parameters).

More usefully, there should be enough information to allow an output panorama created by Hugin to be used as a Hugin input photo without having to remember what the field of view was.

--
Bruno