Hi Panoheads...

I have been stitching and enblending sixteen 15Mpix images (8x2), producing
195Mpix pictures.
I am being bothered by some odd artifacts appearing in the output.
The artifacts consist of one or more dead straight lines, spanning up to a half
of the width of the pictures and tilted slightly down.
The lines are quite thick, generally black, but white over a lighter
background, and appear to be feathered.
I suspect Enblend.
They also seem to be arbitrary in that repeat blends of the same set do not
reproduce the same blemishes.

I have included a JPEG, which is scaled about 1:11, to illustrate.

Help!!!