Am Sonntag 26 September 2010 schrieb T. Modes:
> Hi Yuv,
>
> > Almost a year ago I proposed a small change to how Hugin handles the
> > caching of images [0].  It's a simple and dumb workaround and indeed in
> > the ensuing discussion improvements such as the using of wxThreads were
> > discussed.
> >
> > Moreover, the integration of layout mode was of higher priority, so I
> > just dumped the patch in the tracker [1] after applying it to my
> > production version of Hugin and I forgot about it.
> >
> > It came to my mind again when after a long time I started doing again
> > more than just the occasional stitch.
> >
> > Even if it is imperfect, I committed it to the default branch.  It is
> > deactivated by default.  A preferences toggle activates it.  It does not
> > interfere with any other existing behavior/functionality, so if you don't
> > like it, ignore it and it will ignore you.
>
> Even deactivated it crashes on Windows. I can not load projects, add
> images -> crash.

It crashes here too, every time I try to save pto.

A shortened stacktrace:
        src/hugin1/hugin/MainFrame.cpp:596

src/hugin_base/algorithms/panorama_makefile/PanoramaMakefilelibExport.cpp:450

src/hugin_base/algorithms/panorama_makefile/PanoramaMakefilelibExport.cpp:1025
        src/hugin_base/makefilelib/Variable.cpp:63
        src/hugin_base/makefilelib/Makefile.cpp:64

        Kornel
--
Kornel Benko
kornel.be...@berlin.de