On 31.10.2010 20:41, Yuval Levy wrote:

 My small wish: a flag in the "Images" list for multirow panoramas

 0 = image is a nadir shot
 1 = image is a horizontal shot
 2 = image is a zenith shot

what for?

To define the shooting pattern.

2 examples:

A shot in the nature requires 6 shots around the horizon, one nadir and at least 3 half-zenith shots where you can see the horizon in the lower part of the image (trying to stitch an almost blue-sky-only zenith image against the remaining parts of the pano isn't very funny).

A cathedral may require 6/1/1 only, some need 6/1/3.

I usually doing 6H, 1N, 6Z shots and sometimes even 12H shots to mask out the tourists.

there is a more generic case: pre-distribution of the images based on shooting
pattern.  Then the images would have y/p/r pre-sets and the above information
could be extrapolated.

Ok. And what is your idea how to pre-distribute it?

have you seen the relatively recent multi-row mode introduced by Thomas?

Sure, I'm using this mode for my ASIF wrapper. Either something is wrong in Thomas implementation or I did something wrong: it simply counts file_0+file_1, file_1+file_2 and so on.

Didn't found any special multirow feature.

Bernd

--
Bernd Hohmann
Dipl. Organisationsprogrammierer