Hi Yuv and all,

I am pretty sure this is the wrong way of communicating this.

Anyway:
I noticed that in the Optimizer tab there are letters added to the
descriptions:
yprXYZ etc.

But the letters are missing for most other tabs, like Exposure, Camera and
Lens (Photometrics) etc. Can this please be added? it makes things easier.

Also on the Optimizer tab for vabcde there are no icons to tick/untick all
at once.

I am on Kubuntu 10.4 and hugin Pre-Release 2010.3.0.0c30b3184a2f

Thanks,
Jan

--
http://www.DIY-streetview.org