another one of those messages that was stuck in my inbox and nearly got read
with the delete key...

On November 25, 2010 03:31:10 pm Jan Martin wrote:
> I am pretty sure this is the wrong way of communicating this.

If you are so sure, then why don't you do it the right way?  The best way to
place your issues and make sure they are not forgotten (and maybe even
followed up upon) is to file a report in the tracker [0].

> I noticed that in the Optimizer tab there are letters added to the
> descriptions:
> yprXYZ etc.
>
> But the letters are missing for most other tabs, like Exposure, Camera and
> Lens (Photometrics) etc. Can this please be added? it makes things easier.

I've added them, however only in the default branch.  Adding them to the
release branch would change the strings and we're too late in the release
process for this.

> Also on the Optimizer tab for vabcde there are no icons to tick/untick all
> at once.

Done too.  Also only in the default branch.  Needs testing / confirmation that
it works as intended.

> I am on Kubuntu 10.4 and hugin Pre-Release 2010.3.0.0c30b3184a2f

Then tomorrow you can use a few minutes of your time to start a command line,
type the following five commands to get a 2010.5 Pre-Release and test if the
changes work as intended:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hugin/hugin-builds
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:hugin/nightly
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install hugin enblend autopano-sift-c panini
sudo apt-get upgrade

Furthermore, may I suggest that you take ownership of a similar user interface
issue and compile a list of missing keyboard equivalent [1]?

Yuv

[0] <https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin>
[1] <https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/679996>