2010/12/11 Carl von Einem <c...@einem.net>

> Poedit doesn't mark a string as being untranslated. Can you tell us what
> string we should search for?
>
> Carl

Poedit does tell you if you use the same machine and the po from the same
path. In preferences you set the database for this.
This won't work off course if you change machines and might not work if you
install/download the new po into another  folder.

Sorry, I only corrected it about 30-40 minutes ago but I can't remember what
the string was.

Harry