Ok to answer this mail in a rather politely way i will recall the following:
1.- I clearly stated before that i was not a programmer...
2.- The reason that i dont work in a group or under a group is because i
didn´t know they even existed
3.- I don´t know how translating works AS YOU RECALL I ASKED BEFORE WHAT
SOFTWARE TO USE, hence that shows that im a newbie to this
4.- The original spanish translation had and still has typos...
5.- I did or dont know there are rules on how to post in the group if there
are any...
6.- I sent a mail before regarding a problem with BOOST LIBRARYto upgrade
hugin via command line, being the fact that i havent received a decent reply
yet as to how to solve the problem...
7.- I did upload the file but not to Hugins repository since i dont have a
working account there...So, is there any responsability for that
comment???sure you asked me if they could be included, but again, i do not
have any acces permission to the hugin repository...i merely  attached a
 .po file...
8.- Again, i do not know how to use POEDIT,,,or any other .po program...I
merely used the program to translate some badly translated strings.
9.- I never asked for friends starting with this, the main reason that i
offered to help is because i like working with the program and i saw MANY
ERRORS in the spanish translation....
10.- You may call me a political internet group ignorant or feel free to use
whatever term you desire, as i dont have any problems with it, since it is a
fact that A) Im not a programr B) I havent use this kind of comunication
before C) No one has been kind to me to inform if there are any rules as how
to post/reply any answers in the hugin ptx group
11.- Regarding to point 10 i havent seen any rules about it...

to answer your 4th,5th, 6th and seventh point, again,  A) no one informed me
of any rules regarding it, B) I havent been properly introduced to a team
yet

AND MOST IMPORTANT
C) I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER....i could contribute only with translations

lastly, the only reason i use a nick is because of a google mail option i
triggered before and cant quite remember yet which was it...

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I DONT PROGRAM, AND I DONT KNOW HOW TRANSLATING
SOFTWARE WORKS...SO IF ANY MISTAKES HAVE BEEN MADE REGARDING THAT ITS
BECAUSE OF INVOLUNTARY MISTAKES..