Hullo All,
It may be me, or something with mercurial on my system, not sure.
I just tried to update my local repo of the default branch, and had an
endless number of conflicts thrown up in kdiff3. In the end I had to
abort the update.
It looks like the doc dir is the problem. Mine now shows a large
proportion of the files with an exclamation mark symbol, which I am
assuming indicates that all is not right.
I have never quite come to grips with mercurial, so it quite likely
that I have caused the problem.
I issued a 'hg pull --update' command from a terminal, with the
current dir being my copy of the default branch.
Has anyone else had update issues?
Is there way (uncomplicated :-) ) for me to get my repo back to
'scratch' if the problem is at my end?

Cheers,
Terry