Hi Yuv,

We had a major change of plan here because of the weather, so I can only
answer you short.

I can understand. Your short answer is enough for first step. Thanks.

You were complaining about cpfind and autopano-sift-c hanging indefinitely.
But the screenshot you sent me tells me that the problem lies somewhere
else.

Yes, They hang or you can say keep working indefinitely. Please! View pdf
file I also attached as a reference. I manually stopped APSC process and it
however added lots of CPs. Than I optimized it with YPRVB parameters and
sent screenshot. So there are two issues indefinite CP generator working and
allignment.

I have started Command line CP generation with CPfind. It's  01-01-2011 and
10:06 A.M. now.

I normally take bracketed images for very bright areas. I have followed your
previous advice to put pre Enfused images. Manually fused images with enfuse
allign droplet. Enfuse GUI is a good option but it does not have allign
feature so I preferred droplet.

I will post files as soon as they are finished.

Thanks,

Emaad

--

*Emaad*