Emaad,

E-Mail me privately, or chat with me on IRC and I'll see if I can help you.

Dale

Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 12:39:19 +0500
Subject: Re: [hugin-ptx] Re: control point generator help needed
From: xyzt...@gmail.com
To: hugin-ptx@googlegroups.com

Hi Yuv,

Its ok. I also did not want to continue this war of words.

This group and people working here are very important for me. I have always
appreciated your efforts and time for this group.

I was following your advice. first step was command line CP generation with
CPfind and it finished successfully. CPs are accurately placed. But than all
this happened. There is mixture of jpgs and tiff files. Jpegs are SOOC

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Yuval Levy <goo...@levy.ch> wrote:

Hi Emaad,

On January 3, 2011 03:43:41 am Emad ud din Btt wrote:
> Here is my reply

http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/msg/6551ccc0aca0f842

can you distinguish between quoted text and reply?  I can't.  please start by
quoting properly.

> Until then, I will ignore you / your posts.
> Yuv
>
> Emotions are everywhere one must be gentle. I have explained myself very
> well in a fair tone. But language you used is very harsh and insulting. You
> can have difference of opinion but that does not give you right to use such
> language on such forums. This is also not first time I have to face such
> bad language from you. But I said nothing. If you don't like something or
> do not want to do something than its your right to do so.
>
> You reply to my post or ignore me or you do whatever. But be GENTLE.

no intention to offend you, but I also have no time to embellish text.  please
don't read emotions where there are no.  electronic communication leaves a lot
of void between the lines and readers fill them... with their own imagination
and emotions.  a writer can trigger emotions in his readers, but that does not
mean that he feels those emotions.  some writers are really good at
deliberately controlling the emotion they trigger.  others (like me) are not.
so i have triggered a bad emotion in you, sorry. was not my intention.

afaik nobody has yet invented the emotion-reading email client.

this is not the first time I am trying to give you advice, and it is not the
first time that I get the impression that the advice does not lead to the
expected results, which i believe are the same for you and for me:  helping
you make the best out of Hugin.  As I stated repeatedly, it is not possible to
help you based on wrong / incomplete statements; and it is not possible to
help you without proper communication / feedback channel.

try again
Yuv

--

Emaad