They both use the same transformation code (libpano).

PTmender is simply a transformation program. It does not do anything
else (you need other tools to do other
tasks, such as masking, compositing, etc). I consider it to be the
testbed for new code that goes into libpano.

Nona is more refined and is capable of outputting different formats.

PTmender is, I presume, 4-5 times faster than nona.

--dmg

On Tue, Jan 4, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Jeffrey Martin <360cit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was under the impression that Nona is better.
>
> Are they equivalent, or is one superior? Or does it depend on what you want
> to do?
>
> thanks,
> Jeffrey

--dmg