This is what I get on Ubuntu 10.4.

*hugin -> Help -> About -> System:*
Operating System: Linux 2.6.32-27-generic i686
Architecture: 32 bit
Free memory: -1740888 kiB

Hugin
Version: 2010.5.0.8d6319da53fc
Path to ressources: /usr/share/hugin/xrc/
Path to data: /usr/share/hugin/data/

Terminal:
me@ubuntu:~$ *dpkg -S bin/cpfind*
hugin-tools: /usr/bin/cpfind

me@ubuntu:~$ *cpfind*
ThreadQueue created
Hugins cpfind 2010.5.0.8d6319da53fc
based on Pan-o-matic by Anael Orlinski

Parse error:
             One or more required arguments missing!

Basic usage :
  cpfind -o output_project project.pto
  cpfind -k i0 -k i1 ... -k in project.pto
  cpfind --kall project.pto

All options :
--celesteRadius <int>         Radius for celeste (default 20)
--celesteThreshold <double>   Threshold for celeste (default 0.5)
--celeste                     Run celeste after loading images
-p <string>,  --keypath <string>
                              Path to cache keyfiles
--clean                       Clean up cached keyfiles
-c,  --cache                  Caches keypoints to external file
--kall                        Write keyfiles for all images
-k <int>,  --writekeyfile <int>  (accepted multiple times)
                              Write a keyfile for this image number
-o <string>,  --output <string>
                              Output file
-n <int>,  --ncores <int>     Number of CPU/Cores    (default:autodetect)
-t,  --test                   Enables test mode

--fullscale                   Uses full scale image to detect keypoints
(default:false)

--sieve1width <int>           Sieve 1 : Number of buckets on width
(default : 10)
--sieve1height <int>          Sieve 1 : Number of buckets on height
(default : 10)
--sieve1size <int>            Sieve 1 : Max points per bucket    (default :
30)

--kdtreesteps <int>           KDTree : search steps    (default : 40)
--kdtreeseconddist <double>   KDTree : distance of 2nd match    (default :
0.15)

--multirow                    Enable heuristic multi row matching (default:
off)
--linearmatch                 Enable linear images matching (default : all
pairs)
--linearmatchlen <int>        Number of images to match in linear matching
(default:1)

--minmatches <int>            Minimum matches    (default : 4)
--ransaciter <int>            Ransac : iterations    (default : 1000)
--ransacdist <int>            Ransac : homography estimation distance
threshold (pixels)
                                  (default : 25)
--sieve2width <int>           Sieve 2 : Number of buckets on width
(default : 5)
--sieve2height <int>          Sieve 2 : Number of buckets on height
(default : 5)
--sieve2size <int>            Sieve 2 : Max points per bucket    (default :
2)

--,  --ignore_rest            Ignores the rest of the labeled arguments
following this flag.
--version                     Displays version information and exits.
-h,  --help                   Displays usage information and exits.
<string>                      (required)  Input Project File
ThreadQueue waiting on remaining threads...
Reference thread created.
1 reference-thread added.
pollUserThreads()
pollReferenceThreads()