Hi Kay,

2011/1/16 Pablo d'Angelo <pablo.dang...@web.de>

> Hi Kay,
>

> The full benefits might not be obvious to everybody, so don't let the lack
> of feedback disapoint you.

As Pablo already mentioned: This is a really technical subject.
I really like to test the new things in Hugin but I have worked with Thomas
last week to get the new fast preview with the gsoc2010 panorama overview
working on OSX.
Yesterday and today I spent time on the cpfind modifications by Pablo.

I'd like to spend time on your Python interface as well, but unlike Pablo I
know nothing of python (next to that: unlike Pablo I know nothing of C++
either).
Note that it is a steep learning curve if you know nothing of python and you
are now required to do something with the first (your python interface) and
couple it to the other (hugin).
I'm not a developer. I'm a "builder".

Please give us some time. Your efforts are really appreciated.

Hoi,
Harry