On Jan 29, 3:13 am, Jeffrey Martin <360cit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, January 28, 2011 11:03:53 PM UTC+1, bruno.postle wrote:
>
> > On Fri 28-Jan-2011 at 14:47 +0500, Emad ud din Btt wrote:I was going to say
> > that this won't get changed unless somebody gets
>
> > annoyed enough to fix the code ...but it isn't obvious that the
> > solution should be multiple rows, four rows of buttons won't be
> > enough for some people.
>
> > Maybe the solution is simply to write the image numbers in big
> > letters over the photos in the preview.
>
> +1. Yes, this is a better solution.

This solution will run into problems as the number of images in the
panorama increases.  As the # of images increase the space to write
the numbers in the preview will decrease, eventually the numbers will
be overlapping each other.  Also what about stacks, if you have a
stack of 3+ images more space is needed to write those numbers.