Firstly running OSX 10.6.4, and Hugin 2010.4.0.

When I first installed all, and worked out things re Control Point
Detectors, I did manage one panorama fine, exporting as a .jpg file.

Since then, even just 2 photos to stitch, the final stage of "3.
Create Panorama" end up with an error.

Have tried the folllowing.

Full restart.
Re install the Hugin program file in applications.
Change Control Point Detectors.
Remove all preference .plist files.

None of these change my getting error on even the most basic 2 photo
stitch.

I note that sometimes it reports finding control points, but there are
not control point listed in the control points tag page.

Any suggestions.

C.