Hi all,

I have just entered the 2011.0 Release Plan into Launchpad [0] and documented
release planning [1].

The intention is to make the plan as predictable as possible so that
contributors can plan for their own contributions (e.g. translations and bug
fixes) and distributors can plan for the binary builds.

Like with the last release cycle, it would be great if binary releases follow
on the heels of the tarball releases.

Feedback to the plan is welcome.  I have set the final release well out in the
future.  It will depend amongst others also on the final release of Libpano
2.9.18 and other factors that are not fully predictable at the moment.  As
usual, the release will happen when it is ready and the provided time
estimates are just an indication and are not guaranteed.

Let's get it rolling!
Yuv

[0] <https://launchpad.net/hugin/2011.0>
[1] <http://wiki.panotools.org/Development_of_Open_Source_tools#Release_Plan>