On Sat 26-Feb-2011 at 17:11 -0500, Yuval Levy wrote:

Feedback to the plan is welcome.  I have set the final release well out in the
future.  It will depend amongst others also on the final release of Libpano
2.9.18 and other factors that are not fully predictable at the moment.

If necessary libpano13-2.9.18_beta1 could be relabeled as 'final' if we need it for a Hugin release (since it seems to be ok). It would be nice to merge the new libpano13 test suite, but this needs some work.

As far as Hugin is concerned, the current cpfind is so much better than anything we had before that I'd almost recommend people use a snapshot rather than 2010.4.0.

--
Bruno