Hoi Harry,

On March 1, 2011 08:18:10 am Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> a week on wintersports holidays (this last "action" was by far the best).

;-) can't wait for our little end-of-winter Florida vacation ;-)

> I consider this bug a show-stopper for a release even though there is a
> work-around in the form of PTBatcherGui.

OK, I marked [0] as 'critical' in the tracker.

The idea is to use the 'critical' status in the tracker for those issues that
we want to have solved before the release.  The list is not set in stone and
things can be added and/or removed from it as we go along.  Low/Medium/High
are the 'normal' ticket prioritization.

Right now we have 8 such 'critical' tickets open [1] but things can and will
change.

Yuv

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bug/697039
[1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin/+bugs?search=Search&field.importance=Critical&field.status=New&field.status=Incomplete&field.status=Confirmed&field.status=Triaged&field.status=In+Progress&field.status=Fix+Committed