On 4 Mrz., 10:35, Jeffrey Martin <360cit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with you Kay.
>
> It's a matter of what you mean by "everything". Hopefully it is "almost
> nothing" ;-)

By everything I meant the bottom of the stitcher tab with the
processing options for nona end enXXXX.

And, as far as the 'engineer' discussion is concerned, how about
thinking along the terms of 'software engineering'? I think the
distictions made are artificial. There is good design and bad design,
there are good and bad engineers, software engineeers being no
exception. The discussion should be about quality and not about
professions.

Do, by all means, try and make something! But try to make it quite
something ;-)

Kay