Meanwhile, I have compressed the files,  and ziped them up with
the .pto file after re-setting the 28 Control Points, but my
membership in this group exposes no Files button.  How can I send you
about 15MBs?   Or, since you have downloaded the jp2 files, you can
generate the tiffs which is even better, but sorry to make you try to
locate Control Points on a strange landscape.  What could I do to
upload via the Group or some other file transfer that would get to
you?