On 17 Mrz., 00:13, Guillermo Movia <guillermo.mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I change tem folder to a non standard one. I don't know if this could be
> the problem

Look into the pto file with a text editor and make sure that the image
files given in the pto are accessible by the paths used in the pto
file. The filename is the last entry in the i-line. It looks like
DSC_9049.JPG etc. are looked for in the folder /tmp/Mexico/JPG - so
you should also check if the images are really there or somehwere
else.

Kay